Are you interested in conserving the natural resources of northern and eastern San Luis Obispo County?
One or more vacancies are available on our all-volunteer Board of Directors. If you would like to serve, feel you are qualified, and can carry out the expected duties of a voting member on the US-LT RCD’s Board of Directors; please contact us or submit a letter of interest. The District is located at: 65 South Main Street, Suite 107, Templeton 93465; phone: 805-434-0396 ext. 5.
Candidates must be registered voters in California and must also:
(1) reside in the district and either own property in the district or have two or more years of experience as an associate director of the RCD, or (2) be a designated agent of a resident landowner in the district. An individual cannot be both a county supervisor and an RCD director.
Directors are expected to:
(1) attend regular monthly Board Meetings;
(2) take an active role in the decisions and actions of the Board;
(3) assume duties and carry out tasks assigned by the president, including duties associated with membership on committees.
(4) assist other Board members as required.
(5) be familiar with all board programs.
(6) be prepared to serve in one of the board officer positions
(7) file a Statement of Economic Interests Form (Form 700) upon assumption of office, annually and upon leaving office .
Thank you for your interest and our District looks forward to hearing from you soon!